Who this course is for
- This course is designed for students wishing to learn professional colored pencil techniques and applications variety of subjects including animals, landscapes, still life, and portraiture are all covered as well as various
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to become a pro with colored pencils
- Mix colors and understand color theory
- Be familiar with common colored pencil surfaces and colored pencil types
- Apply various colored pencil techniques to produce a variety of effects
- Draw accurate portraits with colored pencils
- Draw landscapes with colored pencils
- Draw still life with colored pencils
- Mix watercolor applications with colored pencils
- Create accurate textures with colored pencils
- Create aesthetic compositions
- Create representational reflections and transparency with colored pencils
- A basic understanding drawing
- The International Academy of Arts, Media & Creativity (IAAMC)
- Over 12 lectures and 36 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included
- professional trainer
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level.