– Raising a generation armed with science and knowledge, and virtuous human morals, qualify him to continue to seek knowledge and love of knowledge.
1) Graduation Student has a willingness to use science tools, such as reading, writing and expression.
2) Early detection of talented students and the best use of their talents.
3) Early detection of students in need of special academic support, and the allocation of special programs to qualify them to continue to seek knowledge with their peers.
4) Introducing children to the origins of their religion, and their awareness of public values and ethics, and training them to continue to do so through worship and good dealings.
– Birthday Part
– Montessori Curriculum
– Follow the approach of Noor statement in teaching Arabic
– Religious education
– Developing drawing skills
– Holy Quran